To Clean Construction Glue off Walls:
1. Area check the construction glue in an unnoticed location to test for both coloring fastness and real problems on the wall surface . In case it fails to pass the test , you should not proceed with the following actions .
2. Stick to the instructions on the glue remover before utilize , especially for air flow requirements and application procedure . Usually , it is securely put on with a paint brush .
3. Utilizing the brush , put on the glue remover straight onto the construction glue .
4. Allow it remain for the period of time suggested on the adhesive product packaging .
5. Utilize the straight side or razor to CAREFULLY scrape the adhesive off . Never gouge the wall surfaces .
6. When the adhesive is heavy , you might want to reapply . If you do , do again steps 3-5 if needed .
7. In case just traces of the adhesive stay , scrub extremely softly with a dry scrubbing pad . Including water will certainly destroy the wallpaper .
8. When the adhesive is eradicated , gently dampen the delicate material with hot , soapy fluid . ( Never make the cloth wet or you will damage the wallpaper or drywall . )
9. Pat or blot away all leftover adhesive remover with the moist material .
10. Let to air dry up .