To Clean Olive Oil off Concrete Floor:
1. To start with , wear the safety hand protection .
2. Following protective guidelines on the container , apply the brake cleaner straight onto the cement therefore it covers the oil spot .
3. Stick to the solution with oil dry . Apply sufficient on the top to cover up the discolor totally .
4. Let the oil dry solution and brake cleaner to stay on the discolor for some time , then the litter will soak up the discolor . This may require between a couple of minutes to a couple of hours based upon the rigorousness of the discolor .
5. Clean the clutter into a dust pan . The discolor ought to be removed .
6. Do again if needed .