To Clean Stoneware:
Basic Cleaning :
- Hand washing the stoneware .
- Make sure stoneware is at a reasonable temperature .
- Bathe stoneware in nice and clean , hot water to release all stuck-on things .
- Applying the nylon scraper that included the stoneware , scrape off all foods .
- Wash then completely dried up stoneware before placing it away .
Full Cleaning :
- To heavy clean the stoneware , get a liquid paste of 1/2 cup cooking soda with three tbsp of normal water .
- Use the liquid paste to the sections of the stoneware you would like to strong clean . Allow stay for about 15-20 mins .
- Scrape off liquid paste then clean extremely fine . Dried up stoneware carefully before placing it away .
- Stoneware is available in numerous sizes and styles . Our cleaning tips about how to clean Pampered Chef stoneware are appropriate to all of stoneware.