To clean tobacco stains off walls and ceilings:
1. Selecting the most appropriate detergent may mainly count on the amount of area you will attempting to clean . For bigger locations , select a detergent which can be sprayed onto the surfaces and also wiped off . For smaller locations , solutions like the Magic Eraser works immediately and also easily .
2. After you have picked the detergent and got the equipment , you will prepared to attend to the cleansing mission .
3. Moisten a delicate material or cloth with the cleansing mixture , or spray it straight onto the wall surface . Operate in small areas no larger than 1 meter . It is usually wise to work from the upper to the base to prevent dripping on theareas of wall which may have already been cleansed .
4. Utilize a circular movement to rub the section with a sponge or delicate material to eradicate the discolor .
5. Wash with a clean material moistened with clean water .
6. Dry with a delicate material .
7. Shift to the other area and do the same . Keep on until all the wall sections are cleansed .