To clean wood mark off the concrete:
1. Start by having the appropriate safeguards to give protection to yourself against the destructive acids . Put on old dressing , rubber safety gloves and also protecting eye-wear .
2. Combine 1 part muriatic acid solution with 20 parts water in a container.
3. Wash the mark off with the combination .
4. In case the mark is not taken away , improve the combination to 1 part acid solution with 19 parts water. Keep on producing the solution more powerful until the marks are taken away .
5. After the mark is gone , clean the region completely with clean water .
6. You will see a powdery remains from the acid solution which could be cleaned away with water .
7. The cement should then be stripped . To avoid future staining , utilize a concrete sealer following the manufacturer’s guidance .