To Clean Dried Paints of Vinyl Flooring:
1. Start by cautiously scraping away the maximum of the paint as you can from the area with the spoon or razor . Just utilize the razor in case the spoon can not take it off since the razor causes a big chanceof slicing the floor .
2. Once most of the paint is eradicated , wet a delicate material with mineral spirits and wipe it over the discolored location .
3. Do it again if needed with a fresh material every time .
4. In case the paint continue to stays , put on a little bit of acetone nail polishing remover to a fresh material then carefully mop the location until the staying paint is eradicated .
5. After all the paint is eradicated , load a bucket with luke warm water with gentle cleaning soap .
6. Rinse the whole location to eradicate all staying solution which may be remained on the flooring .
Kanklean Cleaning Services Melbourne – Upholstery Cleaning Services