To Clean Grease Stains off Painted Walls and Ceilings:
1. Start with mopping the location with a duster material or kitchen paper to eradicate the most of the grease as you can .
2. Then , utilize mix with vinegar and water ( 1 : 1 ) to the location . This is usually more powerful when the water is very hot since it assists to break the oil for better eradication .
3. Utilize a sponge or delicate material to delicately rub the location . When the sureface is textured , stay away from utilizing any tough scrubbers or excessive force as it will be able to eradicate the surfaceplaster . Delicate scrub brush can be useful on these kinds of surfaces to get into between the grooves without harming the texture .
4. After the discolor is eradicated , clean the location with a duster material moistened with water .
5. Dry with delicate material then let to air dry entirely .
Kanklean Cleaning Services Melbourne – Hard Floor Cleaning Services