Microwaves can be rather messy. Especially when the food you were heating happens to explode and send food everywhere. Fortunately, there is a really easy method to cleaning your microwave.
To clean a microwave:
1. Remove excess crumbs from the microwaves interior using a dry cloth.
2. Fill a microwave-safe container with 1-2 cups of water.
3. Place the container in the microwave and heat it for about 2-3 minutes to boil – The steamy residue will loosen the food particles in the microwave.
4. Since the bowl will be hot, use extreme caution and carefully remove the tray from the microwave. There may be some excess hot water sitting on the tray.
5. With a clean, damp cloth, wipe down the interior of the microwave and the tray separately.
Never use cleaning chemicals when cleaning the microwave.